Dat kan. In principe kun je elke faction joinen en de beginnende quests doen. Als je te ver gaat dan sluit je andere factions uit en kun je die quest lines niet meer afmaken. Je krijgt in game een warning als je een actie gaat doen die een andere faction vijandig gaat maken.
Ik heb zelf ook alle factions gedaan en ben geeindigd met BoS. Ik heb daarbij onderstaande leidraad gebruikt om verschillende saves te maken:
wanted to finish the game and roam as an ally of the Brotherhood. Here's what I did:
1- Did Minuteman quests until Inside Job
2- Did Brotherhood quests until Show No Mercy
3- Did Railroad quests until Underground Undercover said "continue working for father"
4- Did institute quests until Mass Fusion warning popped up, I made a save#1
5- Continued Institute quests until I finished Powering up, then I made save#2
6- Continued Institute quests until I finished them all 7- Now I load back to save#2 and finish the Railroad quests 8- Now I load back to save#1 and warn the Brotherhood, then finish the Brotherhood quests DONE
En nog een uitleg, wat uitgebreider ...
1. Complete main story missions up until "The Molecular Level" DURING this mission, side with the Railroad. Create a Save game AFTER you complete this mission.
2. FROM The save created AFTER "The Molecular Level" you advise to complete the Railroad quest line down to "Underground Undercover" until the quest says "Continue working with father" (I assume this is a mission objective, so save once you receive this objective?)
3. Complete Institute missions up until the part in "Mass Fusion" where a message will appear. Select "Do Nothing" CREATE SAVE (Used to reload for Brotherhood missions.)
4. Continue the Institute line and AFTER getting "Powering Up" make a SAVE (used to continue for Railroad faction missions)
5. Complete the Institute line all the way to "Nuclear Family" This will mark the end of Institute Quest line. 6. Reload "Mass Fusion" Save, and complete Brotherhood Quest line. This will mark the end of Brotherhood Quest Line.
7. Reload "Powering Up" Save, and complete Railroad Quest line. This will mark the end of the Railroad Quest line.
8. Complete the Minutemen Quest line (Can really be done any time as long as you don't go past "Old Guns". Reason being is the next trophy after that is "The Nuclear Option" which you will get by completing either Brotherhood or Railroad Quest line .
9. Complete "Institutionalized" to receive that trophy and complete the game.
Additional Notes: A. Once you complete ONE of "The Nuclear Option" Quest lines, you technically don't need to complete it for the other quest lines. You can stop once you receive the trophy right before that (but would be cool to finish the quest line anyways) B. As long as you don't complete any of the missions beyond those highlighted in blue, you won't risk angering other factions. (Will a message appear if you are ever at risk of doing so?)